MasterDrive provides opportunities for you to experience instruction at one of our driving camp facilities. Programs offered include:
- There are skills that can only be learned by doing them. Skills like crisis braking, crash avoidance, and visual processing. Colorado students also participate in skid correction exercises during the One Day Driving Camp. Driving Camp is the best way to give a new driver the tools they’ll need to help them be a safer and more prepared driver.
- The training is held at one of our driving ranges in your own vehicle.
- 1 Day Driving Camp can be purchased separately or added to our Driver Education program.
- Colorado: $375 – ala carte price. Driver Education students can upgrade to a Driving Camp for just $325
- California: $425 – ala carte price. Driver Education students can upgrade to a Driving Camp for just $400
- MasterDrive’s Advanced Driving Skills Camp is a great opportunity to get your son or daughter more time on the closed course. Just like in a sport, the more an athlete practices, the better they will perform at game time. This additional day of Advanced Driving Camp will allow more repetitions through each exercise, including skid control and correction training, increasing a student’s success rate of getting these skills to the subconscious level.
- The training is held at one of our driving ranges in your own vehicle
- Students must first attend either Two Hour Street Prep lesson or Driving Camp to be eligible to participate in Advanced Driving Camp.
- Colorado: $375 – ala carte price. Students who have completed Driving Camp can add Advanced Driving Camp for just $325
- California: $425 – ala carte price. Students who have completed Driving Camp can add Advanced Driving Camp for just $400
2 Hours One-on-One Instruction (included in our Driver Education program)
- 2 full hours of one-on-one training with one of our coaches at a MasterDrive Driving Range Facility. These 2 hours are very concentrated with many repetitions. Your student will learn:
- Car control and precision.
- How to brake in crisis situations without losing control.
- The dynamics of a 4,000 pound vehicle in motion.
- Colorado: $150
- California: $175
- This two hour training will prepare any driver for the perils of driving in slick road conditions. It’s not just watching a video or listening to a lecture – you’ll be on the skid pad in your car practicing skid recoveries, braking techniques, and spin control.
- Eligible participants must either hold a driver’s license or be a MasterDrive graduate.
- Pricing: $120.00 at all Colorado locations
Each of our Driving Camp programs can be purchased separately. Driving Camp, Advanced Driving Camp and Winter Driving Skills Camp can be added to our Driver Education program. Click here for more details.
For questions or to enroll please contact your local office.