This two hour camp is hands-on training on the skid pad. It’s not just watching a video or listening to a lecture. You’ll be on our private skid pad in your car practicing skid recoveries, braking techniques, and skid correction.
This Winter Driving Skills Camp is for you if…
- You’re a long-time resident wanting to brush up your skills
- You’re new to Colorado and are concerned about driving on our roads this winter
- You’re an inexperienced driver nervous about driving on snow and ice (drivers license required to participate)
- You’ve had a bad experience driving in the winter and want to regain your confidence
- You have a new vehicle and want to learn what it can do and what you can do when a skid starts to happen
Each of our Driving Camp programs can be purchased separately. The 1 Day Driving Camp, 2 Day Driving Camp and Winter Driving Skills Camp can be added to our Driver Education program. Click here for more details.
For questions or to enroll please contact your local office.