Colorado Licensed Driver Programs
Whether you want to feel more in control in adverse weather conditions, had a recent court referral, or want to increase your confidence after an incident on the road, we have several programs available to help. Get the training, hands-on repetition, and expert coaching needed to make responding safely second-nature.
Court Referred Classes
The MasterDrive Traffic Court Program is a Corrective Driving class that is educational, effective, and enjoyable. Not some boring classroom that seems to be punishment. You will learn about car dynamics, driving on slick road conditions, crash avoidance maneuvers, and more.
Winter Driving Safety
Behind the wheel instruction for experienced drivers focused on improving the driver’s understanding of operating a vehicle in treacherous conditions. Improving the driver’s understanding of driving performance, increasing confidence, and reaction times makes for safer driving and more enjoyment on the road.
Fleet, Group and Corporate Programs
Protect your fleet vehicles and your employees with specialized driver’s safety training. Help your employees learn crash avoidance and reduce your insurance rates too.
If you’ve never had the opportunity to participate in driver training, or it has been a while since you drove a car you may benefit from one of the options below. Our 2-hour on street session is a great refresher that can help you drive more safely. Many adults don’t realize that they have bad driving habits or know how to use all of the new safety features of new vehicles. The refresher lesson is perfect for that!
Our Skills Driving Camp is a 4-hour group training session where you’ll get to practice skid control on our proprietary skid pads, defensive driving skills, and collision avoidance maneuvers. Our Advanced Camp gives you an additional 4 hours to really hone these skills so that they become second nature.
- Purchases that include packages of services offer special pricing that was made available in a bundle. Partial refunds will not be available for unused portions of the package.
- The agreement to deliver the defined training services expires 18 months after the date of the enrollment in Colorado.
- The client will provide evidence that the vehicle is fully insured during the period of participation in the MasterDrive training program. Personal vehicles may not be equipped with studded tires.
- The client accepts and assumes full responsibility for the actions of their student during all MasterDrive training. The participant's attendance is voluntary, and he or she elects to participate in spite of the inherent risks.
- Client authorizes for the use of photographs and/or videotapes taken of the student, for the purposes of promotion, marketing, or distribution in any manner by MasterDrive, unless the client has provided written documentation stating preference of no pictures or videos be used.
- By signing registration documents, the client acknowledges that if the student is injured or if the property is damaged during participation in this training, the client may be found by a court of law to have waived the right to maintain a lawsuit against MasterDrive, its agents, instructors, insurers, sponsors, employees, successors, and assigns.
MasterDrive must be notified of a student's inability to attend at least 48 hours in advance of a training event. Fees for cancellations within 48 hours of their scheduled time are as follows: $50 for classroom or on-street training and $150 for Driving Camp. Fees may be waived on a case-by-case basis in the event of emergency or health-related situations.
Our mission is to help save lives. Every individual should have the opportunity to learn the life-saving skills we teach in our program. We don't want cost to be a barrier, so we do consider payment plans for some individuals on a case by case basis. Please call our office to discuss your situation.
We understand the challenges of budgeting for the training of multiple students of driving age within one family. Please contact us for details about our family plans.
Deposits & Payments
Payment is due at time of registration. We accept Visa, MC, Discover through our secure Stripe processor online.
Cash is accepted if absolutely necessary. Please call our office to learn how you can pay with cash in person or a check by mail.
15659 E. Hinsdale Drive Centennial, CO 80112
Colorado Springs Office
3280 E Woodmen Road Ste 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Colorado M-F: 8am - 5pm
Our offices are closed on weekends, but students are in classes, on-street sessions and in driving camps.