Colorado Beginning Driver Education Programs
Welcome, parent! Helping your teen gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to stay safe on the roads is an incredible gift that will last a lifetime. We have several packages for you to choose from and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Education and Training
For New Drivers Without a Permit
Your teen is at least 14.5 years old and has already completed the mandatory 30 hours of education, whether it was online or in a classroom. You want them to get their permit safely while learning the right skills and creating good habits from day one.
MasterDrive gets them to the finish line with skills and experience that save lives. Once you make your choice, just click “Enroll Now” to be taken to our quick student registration page. Then just click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete your purchase on our secure checkout page. After we process your registration, you’ll be contacted by one of our parent coaches to help you get scheduled. Easy!
Premier + TestBest Value
- Permit test
- Three (2) hour behind-the-wheel / on-street lessons with an instructor
- 4 Hour Skills Training Driving Camp
- 4 Hour Advanced Driving Camp
- BONUS: Parent Coaching Kit
WHAT OUR STUDENTS LEARN
On Street Lessons
Your student spends time behind the wheel under the guidance of one of our expert driving coaches. They are able to practice necessary skills and gain confidence as they earn hours they need to get licensed. This training time includes things like negotiating traffic, parallel parking, and proper techniques. Our instructors are called coaches because they don't just tell a student what to do. They guide them, give feedback, and know exactly how to instill the confidence each student needs.
Skills Driving Camp
A four-hour camp designed to help your student learn lifesaving skills like skid control, safely handling a hydroplaning situation and poor weather conditions, as well as defensive driving skills to help prevent accidents. Unlike our competitors, we utilize a proprietary skid pad that allows students to safely experience, be coached through, and recover from a skid or a hydroplaning situation.
Please note that students need to use a family vehicle for our driving camps.
Advanced Driving Camp
Our 4-hour Advanced Camp gives drivers the extra practice time to take the skills they learned in Skills Driving Camp and make them second nature. They spend more time on our proprietary skid pad, experiencing the feel of a skid and making a frightening scenario one they know can maneuver because they have practiced it. This level of confidence and mastery makes the difference between understanding the mechanics of what to do and having it be an automatic, split-second response to a dangerous situation.
Parent Coaching Kit ($79 value!)
An extensive video training series developed by our founder, Ronn Langford, to help parents learn the best ways to help their teen learn this this this this.
Two Hour On-Street Session
4-Hour Driving Camp Only
Driving & Advanced Camp Bundle
- Purchases that include packages of services offer special pricing that was made available in a bundle. Partial refunds will not be available for unused portions of the package.
- The agreement to deliver the defined training services expires 18 months after the date of the enrollment in Colorado.
- The client will provide evidence that the vehicle is fully insured during the period of participation in the MasterDrive training program. Personal vehicles may not be equipped with studded tires.
- The client accepts and assumes full responsibility for the actions of their student during all MasterDrive training. The participant's attendance is voluntary, and he or she elects to participate in spite of the inherent risks.
- Client authorizes for the use of photographs and/or videotapes taken of the student, for the purposes of promotion, marketing, or distribution in any manner by MasterDrive, unless the client has provided written documentation stating preference of no pictures or videos be used.
- By signing registration documents, the client acknowledges that if the student is injured or if the property is damaged during participation in this training, the client may be found by a court of law to have waived the right to maintain a lawsuit against MasterDrive, its agents, instructors, insurers, sponsors, employees, successors, and assigns.
MasterDrive must be notified of a student's inability to attend at least 48 hours in advance of a training event. Fees for cancellations within 48 hours of their scheduled time are as follows: $50 for classroom or on-street training and $150 for Driving Camp. Fees may be waived on a case-by-case basis in the event of emergency or health-related situations.
We currently offer a 90 day payment plan. There is a small processing fee of $25.00. Credit cards on file will be automatically charged every 30 days for one-third of the total amount until the total amount has been paid.
Families that need a longer-term payment plan are encouraged to reach out to our office directly.
We understand the challenges of budgeting for the training of multiple students of driving age within one family. Please contact us for details about our family plans.
Deposits & Payments
Payment is due at time of registration. We accept Visa, MC, Discover through our secure Stripe processor online.
Cash is accepted if absolutely necessary. Please call our office to learn how you can pay with cash in person or a check by mail.
Colorado M-F: 8am - 5pm
California M-F: 7am - 4pm
The offices are closed on weekends, but students are in classes, on-street sessions and in driving camps.