Colorado New Driver Education Packages
Your new driver has some experience and is ready to be coached during their driving by an expert. We’ve got several packages to help them get the repetition and guidance they need to make responding safely second nature.
Increased Confidence and Safety
For New Drivers Who Already Have A Permit
Your teen has their permit and is ready to learn from an expert. We’ve got you covered. We help your teen to not just pass their test to get their license but to get the confidence and knowledge they need for a lifetime of safe driving. Our Behind the Wheel programs exceed the DMV requirements for licensure.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS LEARN
On Street Lessons
Your student spends time behind the wheel under the guidance of one of our expert driving coaches. They are able to practice necessary skills and gain confidence as they earn hours they need to get licensed. This training time includes things like negotiating traffic, parallel parking, and proper techniques. Our instructors are called coaches because they don't just tell a student what to do. They guide them, give feedback, and know exactly how to instill the confidence each student needs.
Skills Driving Camp
A four-hour camp designed to help your student learn lifesaving skills like skid control, safely handling a hydroplaning situation and poor weather conditions, as well as defensive driving skills to help prevent accidents. Unlike our competitors, we utilize a proprietary skid pad that allows students to safely experience, be coached through, and recover from a skid or a hydroplaning situation.
Please note that students need to use a family vehicle for our driving camps.
Advanced Driving Camp
Our 4-hour Advanced Camp gives drivers the extra practice time to take the skills they learned in Skills Driving Camp and make them second nature. They spend more time on our proprietary skid pad, experiencing the feel of a skid and making a frightening scenario one they know can maneuver because they have practiced it. This level of confidence and mastery makes the difference between understanding the mechanics of what to do and having it be an automatic, split-second response to a dangerous situation.
Parent Coaching Kit ($79 value!)
The MasterDrive Parent Coaching Kit provides a solution for the challenging process of equipping your teen driver with the skills they need to stay safe on the road. Rather than just putting your child in your car, going onto the street, and hoping for the best, our Coaching Kit creates a framework and introduces strategies you can use in parallel to the additional coaching your child receives through our company.
Skills Driving Camp Only
- Purchases that include packages of services offer special pricing that was made available in a bundle. Partial refunds will not be available for unused portions of the package.
- The agreement to deliver the defined training services expires 18 months after the date of the enrollment in Colorado.
- The client will provide evidence that the vehicle is fully insured during the period of participation in the MasterDrive training program. Personal vehicles may not be equipped with studded tires.
- The client accepts and assumes full responsibility for the actions of their student during all MasterDrive training. The participant's attendance is voluntary, and he or she elects to participate in spite of the inherent risks.
- Client authorizes for the use of photographs and/or videotapes taken of the student, for the purposes of promotion, marketing, or distribution in any manner by MasterDrive, unless the client has provided written documentation stating preference of no pictures or videos be used.
- By signing registration documents, the client acknowledges that if the student is injured or if the property is damaged during participation in this training, the client may be found by a court of law to have waived the right to maintain a lawsuit against MasterDrive, its agents, instructors, insurers, sponsors, employees, successors, and assigns.
MasterDrive must be notified of a student's inability to attend at least 48 hours in advance of a training event. Fees for cancellations within 48 hours of their scheduled time are as follows: $50 for classroom or on-street training and $150 for Driving Camp. Fees may be waived on a case-by-case basis in the event of emergency or health-related situations.
Our mission is to help save lives. Every individual should have the opportunity to learn the life-saving skills we teach in our program. We don't want cost to be a barrier, so we do consider payment plans for some individuals on a case by case basis. Please call our office to discuss your situation.
We understand the challenges of budgeting for the training of multiple students of driving age within one family. Please contact us for details about our family plans.
Deposits & Payments
Payment is due at time of registration. We accept Visa, MC, Discover through our secure Stripe processor online.
Cash is accepted if absolutely necessary. Please call our office to learn how you can pay with cash in person or a check by mail.
Colorado M-F: 8am - 5pm
California M-F: 7am - 4pm
The offices are closed on weekends, but students are in classes, on-street sessions and in driving camps.